Video is a great way to add engaging content to your Landing Page, and it can help drive loyalty and conversion. Using the Video block within the Landing Page composer, you can quickly embed videos into your pages.
To get started, Videos must be hosted on an online platform such as YouTube or Vimeo and be publically accessible.
- Find your video on YouTube.
- Click Share, then Embed.
- In the embed code, find the video URL and copy it:
Note: Make sure the URL you are copying includes the word "embed" – if it contains "youtube.com/watch" or is a short URL, this won't work in the video block.
- Go to your Act-On Landing Page and drag a Video block to a location on the page.
- In the field for URL, enter the video URL you copied earlier. You can also enable Autoplay.
- Click OK.
- Find your video on Vimeo.
- Click Share.
- In the Embed code, find the video URL in the iframe src property and copy it up to the first question mark:
Note: Make sure the URL you are copying includes the word "player" – the first Link will not work in the video block
- Go to your Act-On Landing Page and drag the Video block to a location on the page.
- In the field for URL, enter the video URL you copied earlier.
- Click OK.
The video isn't loading on the page
When you enter the video URL, you will see a preview of the video in the Landing Page Composer.
If you have added your URL to the video block but the video is not loading, check the following:
- Is the URL entered correctly?
- Are you using the Embed URL (not a sharing URL)?
- Is the video published and publicly accessible?