The social media posts (including images) can be created through the LinkedIn and Twitter connectors within the Social Publish feature. You can also share your Act-On assets directly to Facebook.com.
Below are some guidelines for the use of images when posting on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter:
- Images should be 1200 x 630 pixels.
- Minimum image size is 600 x 315 pixels.
- Avatar should be 180 x 180 pixels.
- Large images cannot be shared outside of the LinkedIn platform and any image asset shared must be associated with a shared URL.
- You may change the Thumbnail image after selecting a URL to share.
- Thumbnails should be 400 x 400 pixels.
- See below animation for how to post images to LinkedIn:
- Minimum image size is 600 x 335 pixels. Larger images (e.g 1152 x 648 and up) will look nicer when users click to expand them.
- Recommended aspect ration is 16:9, but anything between 2:1 and 1:1 will work. If the height exceeds the width of the image, Twitter will crop it to a 1:1 ratio.
- Avatar should be 400 x 400 pixels.