Image Guidelines for Social Publish
The Social Publish feature allows you to send outbound posts and/or tweets that link to your Act-On marketing materials. Posts (including images) can be created through the Facebook and LinkedIn connectors within the Social Publish feature.
Below are some guidelines for the use of images when posting on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter through the Social Publish feature:
- Images should be 1200 x 630 pixels.
- Minimum image size is 600 x 315 pixels.
- Avatar should be 180 x 180 pixels.
- Large images cannot be shared outside of the LinkedIn platform and any image asset shared must be associated with a shared URL.
- You may change the Thumbnail image after selecting a URL to share.
- Thumbnails should be 400 x 400 pixels.
- See below animation for how to post images to LinkedIn:
- Minimum image size is 600 x 335 pixels. Larger images (e.g 1152 x 648 and up) will look nicer when users click to expand them.
- Recommended aspect ration is 16:9, but anything between 2:1 and 1:1 will work. If the height exceeds the width of the image, Twitter will crop it to a 1:1 ratio.
- Avatar should be 400 x 400 pixels.