There are several ways you can promote your webinar:
- Invitation Message – Send an invitation message to encourage your contacts to register
- Last Chance Message – Send a reminder message to contacts who haven't yet registered
- External Promotion Links – Post signup links on your websites, social media, etc. that can be tracked within Act-On
- Reminder Message – Send a reminder to registrants as your webinar date approaches
- Follow-up Message – Send a message after the event segmented by behavior (attended, did not attend, etc.)
All of these message types can be created quickly and easily in Act-On's Webinar Dashboard:
- Navigate to Automation > Webinars
- Click on an event from the Upcoming Webinars section
- Click the button to create your desired message.
Disclaimer: This Classic Webinar Guide applies to GoToWebinar and WebEx events. For help with Zoom webinars, see our series of related Zoom articles here.