Creating a Webinar Registration Form Response Page
Act-On's integration with Cisco WebEx Event Center, Citrix GoToWebinar, and Zoom (coming soon) allows you to manage your webinar marketing materials through Act-On. To capture registration information, an Act-On form is automatically created when the webinar is scheduled in Act-On. Once the form is created, it can be edited to include additional fields or enable certain settings like a response page.
Follow the steps below to edit a form's response page:
- Click on Automation, and choose Webinars.
- Click the webinar title.
- Hover over the Sign Up form and click Edit.
- Once in the form Click on step 2.Settings.
- In the Response Page section, choose from the following:
- Show This Message – Add any text you wish to use
- Redirect to URL – Insert any public URL (e.g., your homepage)
- Show This Landing Page – Identify any landing page in your Act-On account
- Show Another Form - Identify any form in your Act-On account
- Click Next.
- Click Save.