Act-On's integration with Cisco Webex Events, Webex Webinars, Citrix GoToWebinar, and Zoom allow you to manage your webinar marketing materials through Act-On. To capture registration information, an Act-On form is automatically created when the webinar is scheduled in Act-On. Once the form is created, it can be edited to include additional fields or enable certain settings like a response page.
Disclaimer: This Classic Webinar Guide applies to Webex Events, Webex Webinars, and GoToWebinar. For help with Zoom webinars, see our series of related Zoom articles here.
Follow the steps below to edit a form's response page:
- Click on Automation, and choose Webinars.
- Click the webinar title.
- Hover over the Sign Up form and click Edit.
- Once in the form Click on step 2. Settings.
- In the Response Page section, choose from the following:
- Show This Message – Add any text you wish to use
- Redirect to URL – Insert any public URL (e.g., your homepage)
- Show This Landing Page – Identify any landing page in your Act-On account
- Show Another Form - Identify any form in your Act-On account
- Click Next.
- Click Save.