When creating your Cisco Webex Events/Webinars or Citrix GoToWebinar event in Act-On, you're able to create registration forms and confirmation email messages for each webinar. The auto-response confirmation message contains all the details associated with the webinar, including topic, time, date, join URL, and instructions.
You can send that information later in a reminder message as well, but the auto-response confirmation message lets your registrants know right away that their registration request has been accepted. It also provides them with the information they need to participate, including a calendar invite link.
Follow the steps below to create a signup auto-response message for your webinar:
- Click on Automation, and choose Webinars.
- Click on the webinar title.
- Create a signup form if it has not been created yet.
- Create an auto-response message:
- For GoToWebinar – Click Create in the Signup Auto-Response Message section and build your email confirmation. You can choose from any email message in your Act-On account.
- For Webex Events, Webex Webinars, or Zoom – Hover over the email message in the Auto-Response Message section, click Edit, and customize your email confirmation.
- Click Save.