Once the Act-On integration is set up, users can segment marketing lists within Act-On based on social actions tracked.
Lists can be segmented based on any of the data provided by the Advanced Social Media Module based on the fields found here. Once you've set up a social contacts list, you can start segmenting contacts according to the different social attributes.
- Click on the Marketing Lists tab.
- Select the relevant list to segment. Click the drop-down arrow, and then on Create a Segment.
- Name the Segment (for example "LinkedIn") and select method Query.
- In the drop-down menu, choose Select Field: "OktoClickNetwork" and Condition: "equals" LinkedIn.
- Click on the Save button.