Syncing Lead Scores with Salesforce
The Act-On behavior score (or lead score) can easily be synchronized with your Salesforce account. This will help your sales team identify hot opportunities by the way your leads and contacts are interacting with your Act-On marketing efforts.
- An active connection with Salesforce
- A custom field in Salesforce to accommodate the Act-On behavior score for both leads and contacts. See How to Configure Behavior Score and Owner ID in Salesforce.
- A Lead Scoring System
Identify the Salesforce Lead Score field in Act-On
- Go to Settings > Connectors > CRM > Salesforce
- Click the Score Setup button
- Enter the field label that you created as a custom field in your Salesforce instance for your leads and contacts
Push the Lead Score from your Act-On List(s) to Salesforce
Complete these steps for your Lead and Contact lists.
- Go to Contacts > Marketing Lists and locate your Salesforce Leads List
- Click the drop-down arrow on the right, then choose Import/Export > Salesforce Sync Setup
- Select Add List Columns
- Select the field you are using for the lead score
- Click Save
- Select Select Push-Update Fields
- Select the field you are using for the score
- Click Save
- Repeat for your Salesforce Contacts list
Now, the Lead Score field will be updated upon each list sync between Act-On and Salesforce.