Act-On's integration with Salesforce allows marketing and sales users to send Act-On email messages from within the Salesforce platform.
After creating email templates for use by the sales team, you can enable them in Salesforce. Sales users can then easily send their individual leads and contacts marketing-approved content. The email message will come directly from the sales user or owner of the record rather than a generic sender.
- Click Content > Email Templates.
- Click the plus sign above the list of folders on the left.
- Enter a folder name and click the checkmark to save.
- Click the cloud icon (Sales Enable) and then click the toggle for your new folder.
- Click the cloud icon again to exit the Sales Enable view:
- Click the blue plus sign for a new message and create the content for your email message.
- Save the template, making sure to select your new folder as its location.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for any other templates that should be accessible to sales users in Salesforce.
Note: The ability to control Sales Users' access to Email Templates folders using Sales Enable as described above is available in CRM integrations (such as Salesforce) & when using Act-On Anywhere, but not in the Sales Portal (for users with no native CRM integration).