Enabling Email Templates for Salesforce
After creating email templates for use by the sales team, you can enable them in Salesforce. Sales users can then easily send their individual leads and contacts marketing-approved content. The email message will come directly from the sales user or owner of record rather than a generic sender.
- Click Content > Email Templates.
- Click the plus sign above the list of folders on the left
- Enter a folder name and click the check mark to save
- Click the cloud icon (Sales Enable) and then click the toggle for your new folder.
- Click the cloud icon again to exit the Sales Enable view
- Click the blue plus sign for a new message and create the content for your email message
- Save the template, making sure to select your new folder as its location
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for any other templates that should be accessible to sales users in Salesforce