If you need to add columns to your list of Salesforce Leads and Contacts, follow this process to make sure data stays aligned between systems.
This process applies when:
- You have added new fields in Salesforce and want that data in Act-On
- You want to sync fields from Salesforce that you did not select in your previous setup
To update your list:
- Navigate to Contacts > Marketing Lists
- Hover over the All Salesforce Leads/Contacts Lists, and click the drop down arrow
- Click Import/Export then Salesforce.com Sync Setup
- Click Add List Columns in the Pull from Salesforce section
- Add new columns to your list and click Save
- To add these fields immediately, click Run Now to begin a sync – otherwise, the fields will be imported on the next scheduled sync.