Marketing lists that are pushing data to SalesforceCRM can now send updates in near real time by using the CRM Streaming Push feature.
Note: Currently this feature is only available for accounts connected to Salesforce. Act-On will be expanding this feature to more CRMs in the future.
Accounts with Streaming Push enabled have a Push Trigger option in Marketing List sync settings. This allows you to determine when any changes to your list will push updated information to your CRM.
|Push Trigger||What Syncs?||When||Max Frequency|
|Always||Each new and updated record (one or many)||As soon as the record is added or modified||No set limit|
All updated records
All updated Lead Scores
|On a set schedule||As often as once per hour|
* Always push does not update Lead Scores. A regular sync schedule must be set on all lists for this data to be synchronized. One exception is if you have a List Maintenance Program updating Lead Score, then those changes will be pushed immediately by Streaming Push after the program runs.
- Active Salesforce Connection
- Salesforce Lead Score Sync has been set up
- An Act-On Marketing List* of any of these types:
- Imported from Salesforce
- Form Submission List
- Webinar List
- Uploaded List
- FTP List
*This feature does not apply to segments or Extension Lists.
- Go to Act-On and locate the Marketing List you wish to change
- Click on the drop-down arrow to access list options
- Go to Import/Export > Salesforce.com Sync Setup (or Push to Salesforce)
- Check the box for Push to Salesforce
- Check whether to Add new Salesforce Leads
- Check whether to Update existing records
- If checked, click on Select Push-Update Fields
- Select the fields to push.
- Click Save